The course you are enrolling in has 2 components: an online theory component and a face to face component.
You will need to complete the online component including the theory assessment prior to attending the course.
Date: Sunday October 27, 2019
Time: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Venue: SASMA Office, 27 Valetta Road, Kidman Park
Cost: $275.00 per person
Each registrant must have their own unique email address
Dates: Saturday 23rd of November
Sunday 24th of November
Time: 8:45am - 5:00pm
Venue: SA Sports Medicine Association, Kidman Park
To complete a Level 2 Sports Trainers Accreditation Trainers must:
Please note you will need to "Login" to register for this event as it is only available to those with a current Level 1 Sports Trainers Accreditation.
If you do not have a Username and Password you will need to register for the SASMA website (using your Accreditation Number on your Level 1 Sports Trainers Certificate).
If you have any issues with this please do not hesitate contact the SASMA Office on 08 8234 6369 or email@example.com.
2020 Fitness and Sports Trainers (FAST) Conference
Date: Sunday March 1 2020
Venue: Pharlap Room, Morphettville Racecourse
Registrations open: 8:15am
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Regional, Metropolitan and Young Sports Trainers of the Year Awards will be presented on the day.
Please take note of the following Registration Instructions:
1) If you are a member of SASMA (SASMA Accredited Sports Trainer) Log in to get member prices.
2) Once you have selected your Registration Option click Next.
3) Fill in your details and click Next at the bottom of the screen.
4) On the same screen you then need to select 1 Lecture and 2 Workshops(e.g. Lecture 1, Workshop A and Workshop D, etc.) you wish to attend. If sessions are booked out already they will not be available to be selected. Please do not select more than two of the Workshop sessions.Once you have done this click Next.
5) On the next screen you can enter your payment details in the form of a credit card payment.
AUTHORITY TO USE IMAGES
I authorise SA Sports Medicine Association (SASMA) to use any film footage, photographic images or sound recording produced in any format taken or recorded of me by SASMA for the purposes of promotion on the SASMA website (www.sasma.com.au), SASMA Facebook and/or Twitter pages and other promotional material for future courses and/or conferences.
If you have any questions on the registration process please do not hesitate to contact the SASMA Office on 8234 6369.